Who we are
AITONIX is one of the largest ICT wholesale distribution and software design company that operates on the Macedonian market and the neighboring markets as well, including Albania, Kosovo and Bulgaria. Thanks to the business principles and quality services policy, we become a key factor in the ICT sector in Macedonia. AITONIX stands as the official distributor of some of the world most famous ICT brands, such as Acer, Dell, Lenovo, Lexmark, Microsoft, Xerox etc. Besides distribution of ICT products, the company has a team of highly qualified experts for development of specialized ERP software solutions.
We are currently looking for highly motivated Enterprise Systems Development Manager, to join our team!
Overview / Description
The Enterprise Systems Development Manager is employed as a technical expert person with the task to work closely with our system engineer on pre – sales of enterprise equipment and to ensure that the products being offered can be tailored to meet client’ s requirements.
- Knowledge of enterprise system equipment and technologies (servers, storage, switches, firewall’s, router’s, software’s and etc.)
- Support to the business development team by providing technical and functional enterprise products knowledge
- Detailed technical and functional presentations and demonstrations of enterprise products to both new and existing clients and partners within the industry
- Acting as a key advisor and main product advocate in front of clients and partners
- Work in collaboration with the Sales team to drive and manage the evaluation phase of the sales process
- Preparation of proposals that demonstrate the solution’s ability to address specific requirements, including configuration of the data dictionary and implementation of prospect business and/or technical use cases
- Seamless handover of projects to the implementation teams after closing the deal
- Collaboration with Professional Services in order to provide initial high-level implementation plans and workload estimations for projects
- Occasionally, providing of consulting services for our clients as needed, based on the market demands, current workload and business priorities
- Participation and contribution to the on-going effort to improve the pre-sales process and tools
- Ability to work in supportive and family-like environment
- Ability to work with the leading know – how community in the ICT industry
- Clear career path and defined personal goals with achievement based career prospects
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work on important projects for domestic clients and abroad
Take a big opportunity for your career! Experience AITONIX!
Send your CV >> firstname.lastname@example.org